Monday, December 19, 2011

Disguise by apoorva

 

Let the tear flow from my eyes,

Do not help me till my last cries

I weak, I coward, I don’t have a right

If I want to live I’ve to fight

 

Let the blood freeze inside my vein

Do not pity on me till it all drain,

I pray, I wish But I never try

But to make difference I’ve to strive

 

Let them die whoever is mine,

Do crush me till the end of time

I dumb, I aloof, I never raise my voice

If I want to protect I’ve to made a noise

 

Let the pain stuck deep into my heart

DO not soothe it till it my breath lasts

I suffer, I foster But I never forgot

To make it a sword against such a torture

 

Let the whole world watch when I’ll be free

To wait for the moment, When I’ll be me

When I’ll fail, Then I’ll Rise

Above all the fears form all the disguise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment